Under His Wings

Psalm 91- He shall cover thee with His feathers and under His wings shalt thou trust.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Daddy Loves You

The Father really loves you.
Yes, you're His delight.
Nobody can replace
Your beauty in His sight.

Did you know Daddy weeps,
Each tear that you cry?
Did you know He understands
How you feel and why?

Jesus lived here on your earth,
And He suffered just the same.
InHis life He felt your pain,
On the cross He took your shame.

Daddy's waiting for you, Dear.
If you will give your broken life.
Taking all your shame and fear,
He'll give you peace in all your strife.

Then He'll carry you near His heart
And never let you go.
He's so tender nd so gentle,
That is the safest place I know.

"Come here my little child,
Sit up on my knee.
With all my heart I love you.
You are all the world to me."

3 Comments:

  • At 10/30/2006 8:12 PM, Blogger Jared said…

    Sometimes it can be so easy to forget (or to focus on something else more), all the things in this wonderful poem. We cry those tears, and that blurs our vision and we don't look to God's peace first.
    There are some people who are gifted at encouraging other people in their faith, and I think that you're one of them.

    PS
    By the way, Ali (and CAIT), this is a really neat blog, and I reckon that IT IS
    NOT disgustingly sentimental.

     
  • At 11/01/2006 11:27 AM, Blogger Jared said…

    Actually, David Does have a blog we can criticise! It's at http://davidsblogoutforsee.blogspot.com
    He had a post that only said "To be or not to be", But he changed it after I posted a comment. Now it just says somthing rather silly about being a bear but almost being a frog.

    (Insert Evil Laugh here)

    Lots of Bluvein Cheesy smiles,


    Jared

     
  • At 11/01/2006 2:58 PM, Blogger Alison said…

    You are so kind. My sight feels happy and well defended. I'm so glad you like my sight. Its an honour from two such good bloggers.
    Thanks for your sweet remarks, It's nice to know that I'm an ecouragement. You know, there's a few other people that are a VERY wonderful constant encouragment. (you'll never know who they are!)
    By the way I think the idea of David saying "To be or not to be" was refering to the future of his blog. Which probably also helps to make clear his unusual choice of topics!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home