Under His Wings

Psalm 91- He shall cover thee with His feathers and under His wings shalt thou trust.

Monday, November 20, 2006






I just wanted to share a little thing that happened to me yesterday. It may seem incidental, but it ment a lot to me. Do you ever get those moments when you just need to be reminded that God loves you? Well yesterday I had one of those moments. I was feeling a bit upset and confused about myself, God, life,things. When church was over, I was planning a rapid exit (selfish me) when someone turned to me and said, "God gave me a word for you, He loves it when you pray to Him." I walked home very slowly that night. I was just so amazed and touched. As I walked there was this Beautiful sunset, and the air felt so fresh, and leaves and flowers seemed to jump out at me. It was like God put it all there for me. I could almost feel Him. Father knew I just kneeded to know He adores me, and He especially came to spend some time with me, just to show me - that.
If you ever start to doubt how precious you are to Him, I just want to say you are EVERYTHING to Him. He tenderly adores you. Nothing Nothing Nothing could possibly make Him adore you even the tiniest fraction less than He does. He's tickles pink when you spend time just to love with Him, to hear you talking to Him. He cares so much about everything you feel. You are ssssssssssoooooooooo precious and absolutely sparklingly beautiful to Him.

1 Comments:

  • At 11/20/2006 1:36 PM, Blogger Alison said…

    Its funny how when I'm getting upset about my constant stupidity and sin, instead of being angry at me like I deserve, God shows me more of how very much He loves me. It totally doesn't make sense. But am I glad for His mercy!
    I also wanted to incourage you that when God gives you a word or Scripture for someone to pluck up courage and give it. It can be just what they need. Really I shouldn't be the one talking though. I'm really not so good at that. But I remember once when Mum was talking on the phone, I felt to give the person a particular Bible verse. When I finally plucked up courage, I discovered to my surprise, that God gave them the exact same verse that morning. That was exciting. Its worth it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home