Under His Wings

Psalm 91- He shall cover thee with His feathers and under His wings shalt thou trust.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Garden Reflections

I glance up at the sky – Your beauty is there. The clouds show the work of your hands. In the cool breeze whispers your love and the blossoms your sweetest touch. In response to the joy of a beautiful morn peeps the sun with a playful smile. And with its caress lights the diamonds at rest, surrounding the earth with her jewels.
Lordly trees stand tall and strong, cradling birds in their gentle arms. And bees prancing on perfumed petals dance in the light of your smile. I lay nestled in rugs of softest grass as nature sings to me its sweetest song. Whispering, winking, reaching, loving - shines beauty on every side.
In nature’s arms, I cry from my heart, “I want to know this beautiful God.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home